Sunday 16 November 2014

Childhood phase

One of the most magical moments in my life...

...Was definitely my childhood. Being a kid is something almost everybody wants back. Being a kid means no responsibilities, self esteem issues, commitments, work, friendship issues, social and economic struggles, and so much more. As a kid, our imaginations were amazing! And as we got older, we stopped playing games and stopped wanting to be princesses and pirates... The truth is, my favourite part, was when i thought I was a super hero, with infinite powers and flight. After that comes other less enjoyable phases.  I want to be a kid again, I wish I didn't care about social status, I wish that I was oblivious to all that, once again. But in reality, you never really stop being a kid. You just forget about all those things that really used to make you smile. It's never too late to go through that child phase, once more... 
Basketball was always a great backyard game for me!

My old cubby house still lingers in the backyard.. 

Unfortunately I'm not short enough to fit inside anymore XD






"There is no land like the land of your childhood." -Michael Powell
Hope You Enjoyed this! thanks again <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment