Saturday 29 November 2014

Berry again


My very first blog post was of two photos i had taken in a small town called berry. On the weekend my family and I drove past Berry again and we stayed for a lot longer this time, so I was given the opportunity to take some inspiring photos.

A place of creativity! Everywhere I look, art finds itself in the nooks and crannies of this small town.




 Berry Tea Shop

Hot, fluffy scones, fresh jam and cream? Sounds like a plan! By far the sweetest looking shop I have come across in my existence, yes- The Berry Tea shop! Teas, cakes, books, all you could ask for in life!





 Follow this link to visit this shops website and buy some delicious, exotic teas!

 http://www.theberryteashop.com.au/

Hope you enjoyed reading, and have a great day!
Stef <3

No comments:

Post a Comment